According to article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 states that:
1. Collection and use of personal information We collect two kinds of information about the profile of our visitors: personal information (name, company, e-mail, etc..) Voluntarily supplied to us by the user, and additional information (number of visitors who register on our site, pages accessed, etc.)..
The treatment will be done on personal data provided will include the following activities: collection, storage, organization, storage, processing, editing, communication, cancellation and destruction.
The goal of treatment is only meant to be able to provide our services and allow the necessary management, as well as conducting activities that include without limitation:
1. data processing for internal statistics;
2. operational activities for internal management.
Filling out forms, (form) or by sending messages through the site www.squarano.it implies consent to the processing of personal data and for the purposes mentioned above. The information will be collected through various forms of www.squarano.it iscizione services will be treated, protected and controlled in compliance with safety measures, with means to prevent the risk of loss or destruction, unauthorized access or treatment is not allowed, or injury to the integrity or confidentiality of data.
Yasham reserves the right to provide the collected data to third parties linked to it for management services, maintenance and operation of its website as well as for domestic needs and to comply with legal obligations.
On third parties so identified, however, imposes a ban on using the information, they can access (to provide the services listed above), for purposes other than providing the service.
2. Security in data transmission in compliance with the requirements of the Technical specifications regarding minimum security measures (Articles 33 to 36 of the Privacy Code), the site of Azienda Agricola Marchesi Fumanelli has put in place physical, electronic, and managerial to safeguard and ensure the security of any information you have provided online from loss, misuse or alteration to be wrong as well. It 'important to remember that personal data are provided to the site through Internet travel through systems that are not controllable or controlled by Azienda Agricola Marchesi Fumanelli and could be intercepted by unauthorized third parties.
4. Rights of those concerned. Access to data and claims. The artt.7 and 8 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 set out the rights and powers that can be exercised on the processing of data provided.
5. Expressed consent of the Articles. 23 and 24 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, you are asked for consent by the use of data by Azienda Agricola Marchesi Fumanelli for purposes other than those previously mentioned, in particular: - sending of promotional materials; - sending of commercial information; - development of market research and statistics.
In accordance with D. Lgs. 196/2003 inform you that the owner of the processing of personal data is Fumanelli Azienda Agricola Marchesi. The updated list of Data Processors is available at Azienda Agricola Marchesi Fumanelli; These persons may be contacted via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org